Real Estate Media
“For agents by agents”
The latest technology in 3D marketing and Real Estate photography.
Our formula is simple: agent-centric value, always…
Save time, use a great product, & win more business.
For the buyer
More than half of home buyers start their search online. More and more of those individuals are looking for a home that is not located in their immediate area. Increasingly, these younger, digitally ‘native’ first-time buyers want to get a real sense of how a home really looks and feels beyond static photography. It’s not surprising to learn, then, that the two things that modern home buyers say they want most from a listing are large, high-quality photos AND 3D virtual home tours.
For real estate agents and sellers
In a recent survey of real estate agents, 80% say that their clients would prefer to spend less time staging their home. Almost as many (77%) say that after a staging and photography shoot have concluded, they spot an important feature of the home they missed during the session. With Matterport, agents and sellers can create an always-open house which is perfectly staged 100% of the time. This can help drive greater interest in a property and better qualify leads who come to subsequent open houses.
If you’re an agent, Matterport can help you win more listings, wow more buyers and sellers, and give online visitors a chance to experience a listing as if they were there.
- Properties featured with virtual tours receive 65% more email inquiries versus those without
- Properties featured with virtual tours get 95% more phone inquiries
- Virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours
- Virtual tours generate 49% more qualified leads
How It Works
Matterport True3D™ Equipment gives you every asset you need, from a single 3D shoot.
True3D™ Interactive tour, award-winning, immersive 3D tour that wins listings while delighting clients with more buyer interest and fewer open houses.
Floor Plans, VR and More
While sellers are wowed by the immersive virtual tour, they still expect you to use traditional marketing methods like floor plans. Buyers (and especially new homeowners) have come to depend on floor plans to visualize the space. Floor plans are also great for offline use.
Schematic Floor Plans add to your marketing portfolio, create a complete listing presentation, acquire new sellers, engage more buyers, and ultimately lead to more sales.
Our Promise To You
Standard with every photo-shoot
- Affirmation to your client (if present) they made a great decision to work with you and that they are in great hands to get their home sold!
- The house in the same condition/state it was when we arrived
- 24-36 hr. Turnarounds
- High definition/4K: photos, dollhouse, and 3D tour.
- Highlight reel including: front & rear exterior, entrance to home and any non-tour included room (360 views)
- Branded, Unbranded, MLS compliant, VR capable tour links
- Same day adjustments upon request
We’re truly, By agents, for agents!